Computer and Internet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer and Internet

On this forum you can find interesting things about Computers and Internet!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Internet is fun and Internet pages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Internet is fun and Internet pages Empty
PostSubject: Internet is fun and Internet pages   Internet is fun and Internet pages I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:47 am

If you are having a good internet page share it whit us or some fun internet online based game. I play hattrick, ikariam and ogame.
Back to top Go down
https://internet-tricks.forumotion.com
Report-man

PostSubject: Re: Internet is fun and Internet pages   Internet is fun and Internet pages I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:59 am

yes me too! I play hattrick and ogame. Hattrick is great game. You are menaging a football team. I thing we should opet a theme abou hattrick!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Internet is fun and Internet pages   Internet is fun and Internet pages I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:03 am

Ok if you want you can open new theme about hattrick.
Back to top Go down
Killer from Zagreb

PostSubject: Re: Internet is fun and Internet pages   Internet is fun and Internet pages I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:11 am

never see it but i try and i play ogme too you can add me as a friend !

My favourite page is about jokes from balkan! There are more then one million jokes and tricks. cheers you can lock theme. We can talk about that in theme about hattrick.
geek jocolor queen king farao rendeer bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa cheers Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey cyclops @ No I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Arrow Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Razz Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Internet is fun and Internet pages   Internet is fun and Internet pages I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:18 am

[color=red]I cant lock that theme because othere would like to whrite on them. I see you open a theme Hattrick. Dont use so many emoticons I give you one warning! Please dont do this again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet is fun and Internet pages   Internet is fun and Internet pages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet is fun and Internet pages
Page 1 of 1