Computer and Internet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer and Internet

On this forum you can find interesting things about Computers and Internet!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Need Of Senior Companion Care

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimberly10489

In Need Of Senior Companion Care  Empty
PostSubject: In Need Of Senior Companion Care    In Need Of Senior Companion Care  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:56 am

Thank you for contacting Nanny’s For Granny’s and allowing me to introduce our agency. We are a Senior Companion Care Company specializing in Senior Care and providing qualified caregivers to families from Montauk to Manhattan, and including the 5 Boroughs and parts of Westchester. Our Caregivers are extremely sensitive caring individuals with all having been personally interviewed, screened, background checks performed, most having a CNA, or HHA certification and some having higher level of degrees in nursing. This is a privately owned “Mom and Pop” company, and our guarentee to you is to provide personalized care to each and every family in need of our service. I understand this is a very difficult time with many decisions. I am here at any time to address any of questions or concerns. We can customize times and days to fit almost every budget. Our rates are the least expensive through out New York without sacrificing the quality of care. Our rates start at $16.50 for a non driver With a daily minimum request of at least 3 hours per day. Live in rates for a full week 24/7 starting at $1395.00 or $200 per day Monday to Thursday for Live In $215 per day Friday to Sunday Live in Any questions, feel free to call us at 631-730-8500 or visit our web site at www.NannysforGrannys.com The Least Expensive Companion Care Company In all of New York!!!
Nannys for Grannys is a private pay “Mom and Pop” Eldercare Home Health Care Agency that provides an important service for family members.For more info visit http://nannysforgrannys.com/
Back to top Go down
http://nannysforgrannys.com/

In Need Of Senior Companion Care
Page 1 of 1